Here's the list of current limitations of Plesk Multi Server:
1. It will only support Plesk Onyx and future Plesk versions
2. Currently all Plesk servers connected to Multi Server should have the same configuration:
a. Same version of Plesk should be used
b. Same components and capabilities should be available
c. All nodes should be installed on the same OS. This includes both management and service nodes.
3. The following OSes are supported at the moment:
a. CentOS 7
b. Ubuntu 14.04
c. Ubuntu 16.04
d. Debian 8
4. Every server should have a valid Plesk installation before it can be used as a management or service node.
5. Management node cannot be used for hosting - it can only be used for centralized account management.
6. Currently there is no way to assimilate existing Plesk instances with production data.
7. Resellers are not yet supported.
8. Centralized mail with dedicated mail node is not yet supported.
Most Popular Articles
Install Plesk Language Pack in 5 Steps
Please follow the instructions below; Login to your Plesk Virtual/Dedicated Server Next,...
Which Plesk Licence type is suitable for my server?
Plesk two types of categories. First of all you need to determine your server type. Plesk offers...
Plesk Onyx not only provides a compelling set of useful, brand-new features, but it is...
Adding External Database Servers to Plesk
1. Set up an external database server: a. Install MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Microsoft SQL...
Removing Database Servers from Plesk
To unregister a database server from Plesk:1. Go to Tools & Settings > Database Servers.2....