LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin for cPanel®/WHM®
Run the following commands from ssh as rootcd /usr/src
rm -f lsws_whm_plugin_install.sh
Note: To uninstall WHM LiteSpeed plugin, run command at/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/lsws/lsws_whm_plugin_uninstall.sh
Step 2: Install LiteSpeed Speed Web Server from within WHM
- click “LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin for WHM” in “Plugins” section of WHM.
- click “Install LiteSpeed Web Server”
- Fill in the form to sepecify
- Trial license key or serial number
- LiteSpeed target installation directory
- Port Offset ( set to 0 to replace Apache otherwise set a number like “2000” to try LiteSpeed on port 2080 )
- Whether to enable PHP SuEXEC
- Assign user name and password for LWSW web admin console
- Your email address as the Administrators email.
- Click “Next” to install LiteSpeed
If you set Port Offset to “0”, it may stop Apache and start LiteSpeed after a successful installation, you may want to switch back to Apache temporarily as we still need to build PHP binary for LiteSpeed.
There is a pre-built PHP 4 binary coming with LSWS, however, you should build your own PHP binary using matching configuration options used by Apache mod_php.
If LiteSpeed is running, you should switch back to Apache temporarily by clicking “switch to Apache” link. Then, click “Build Matching PHP binary” link. It is going take a while.
Just click “Restart LiteSpeed” Then you can verify if everything works as expected. It should!
If “Port Offset” is set to non-zero, you can now replace Apache with LiteSpeed Web Server. Just click “Switch to LiteSpeed”.
Was this answer helpful?
Dear customer, if you want cancel your order, you can do this via your panel. You can follow the...
LiteSpeed Web Server delivers superior performance. It is faster to process PHP than Apache....
LiteSpeed Web Server is designed with security as a top consideration. LSWS supports SSL, has...
What is LSCache ? Litespeed Cache (LSCache) is a caching application offered by Litespeed....
Free Starter Licenses: 1-domain limit (unlimited subdomains), 1 worker process and 2 GB RAM...