To begin your installation, use the following commands:
- cd /home — Opens the directory /home.
- wget -N http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest — Fetches the installation file from the cPanel servers.
- sh latest — Opens and runs the installation files.
- /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt — Activates your license after installation.
To access the WHM interface:
- Type https://$IP:2087 in your preferred web browser.
* $IP is meant to stand for the IP address of your web server.
- Use root as the login name in the Name field.
- Enter the root password into the Password field.
- Click Log In.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log in as the root user on the server via SSH.2. To create a new user, run the following...
cPanel backup retention behaviour works two in the manner the system. First, default...
Minimum Hardware Requirements Supported Virtual Environments* Supported...
1-) Verify your license IP address. In most cases, the system returns these errors because of an...
Disable the cPanel Store as an SSL certificate provider in WHM To disable the cPanel Store as a...