To begin your installation, use the following commands:
- cd /home — Opens the directory /home.
- wget -N http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest — Fetches the installation file from the cPanel servers.
- sh latest — Opens and runs the installation files.
- /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt — Activates your license after installation.
To access the WHM interface:
- Type https://$IP:2087 in your preferred web browser.
* $IP is meant to stand for the IP address of your web server.
- Use root as the login name in the Name field.
- Enter the root password into the Password field.
- Click Log In.
Was this answer helpful?
To add a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Enter a new email address in the Email...
Minimum Hardware Requirements Supported Virtual Environments* Supported...
There are many things you can do with cPanel on your site. You can change the current password...
cPanel backup retention behaviour works two in the manner the system. First, default...
Mail: Create mail accounts, fight spam with BoxTrapper, Apache SpamAssassin, and email...