To begin your installation, use the following commands:
- cd /home — Opens the directory /home.
- wget -N http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest — Fetches the installation file from the cPanel servers.
- sh latest — Opens and runs the installation files.
- /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt — Activates your license after installation.
To access the WHM interface:
- Type https://$IP:2087 in your preferred web browser.
* $IP is meant to stand for the IP address of your web server.
- Use root as the login name in the Name field.
- Enter the root password into the Password field.
- Click Log In.
Was this answer helpful?
To add a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Enter a new email address in the Email...
Minimum Hardware Requirements Supported Virtual Environments* Supported...
There are many things you can do with cPanel on your site. You can change the current password...
Mail: Create mail accounts, fight spam with BoxTrapper, Apache SpamAssassin, and email...